27 September 2010

my house is my home

Everyday I spend some time in and out of blogs looking at so many things and wishing I could design, not only invitations, but textile, interior design, lamps, chairs, pillows, necklaces, so many things...and some how there 's never enough time, at least for a hobby. Maybe I should organize my self better...any ways... I end up with so many ideas in my head and I want to show you how a little budget, taste and time, can make your life so beautiful. Detailed and simple decorations at home, can be lovable. I dream of a big studio were I can feel it up with paper stars, colored post its and old vintage furniture!!

2 comments:

  1. save me a chair in that studio! blog-aholic sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja you bet I will!! save room on your tummy cause I'm serving pumpkin pie!!!!!jajaj

    ReplyDelete